photo Home1_zpscdad1710.png photo About-Me1_zps0acf1726.png photo Shop1_zps36980b0c.png photo Blogs-I-Love1_zps7e22455a.png

St. Patrick's Day Clip Art

I have decided to spend some more time making clipart. I am still working on improving my work and trying to get better at Illustrator, but I have improved a LOT since I first started. Here's the first clipart I ever made in 2011:

 Wow. Embarrassing. At least I didn't try to sell it! That one little boy probably took me about 8 hours to make.  This next one is from September of 2014:

I think this girl is WAY cuter! It still takes me some time to make these, she probably took 1-2 hours. And she still isn't great. Look at the weird coloring on her face! Now I use her as a template for the other ones I make, so it really doesn't take super long.

The other day I decided to make a set of St. Patrick's Day clipart for Teachers Pay Teachers. I don't know if anyone will buy it, but I think it is pretty cute. Although, I am never really 100% happy with any of my work. I posted my set this afternoon, and this evening I was back on the computer, changing it up and trying to make it better. Here's a preview:





Hopefully it will be of use to someone and they can use it to make cute products or items for their classrooms. If you would like to purchase this set, click on the image above.




No comments:

Post a Comment